HyperX® FURY DDR4 auto-detects your components and overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 2666MHz, for hassle-free performance. This cost-effective, premium upgrade for motherboards featuring Intel’s 200 series and X99 chipsets also complements Intel’s 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10-core processors. Boost the performance of your favorite games, video editing, rendering and AI processing. Available in speeds from 2133MHz–2666MHz, CL14–16 latencies, 4GB–16GB single module capacities and 8GB–64GB kit capacities.
Optimized for Intel’s 200 series and X99 chipsets
Cost-efficient premium DDR4 upgrade, enhance performance without breaking the bank
Low 1.2V power consumption — stays cooler and draws less power than DDR3
Stylish, low-profile heat spreader in signature FURY asymmetrical design
- Super clean and simple
- You can tell it was built with quality in mind
- Performs well, first time playing with DDR4 so not sure how others would perform compared to this one. Although basing off DDR3 HyperX Fury is a pretty amazing series of RAM
- Nothing, works the way it should and performs really good
- Got it for $40 on Cyber Monday”
“I was able to bring the kit all the way up to 3000 MHz completely stable.”
“The HyperX Fury DDR4-2400 32 GB kit was rock solid stable throughout all our testing, displayed great performance at stock speeds, and the overclocking potential is astounding.”
Install DDR4 modules in just a few simple steps, then turn on your system and get ready to experience extreme HyperX DDR4 performance.
See how effortless it is to reach extreme speeds with HyperX FURY DDR4 memory. It automatically recognizes its host platform and overclocks to the highest frequency published.
* Kits: warranty void and returns not accepted if sold or used separately.
We're sorry, but Kingston no longer offers memory for this system/device.